India, due to its strong GDP growth and expanding middle class, is an attractive destination for many Australian businesses. Yet, despite all its economic strength, India and the subcontinent can be a challenging place to do business without the proper knowledge and experience. There are vivid differences in languages, literacy, income and geography all within the same country.
Business transactions between Australia and India raise a number of complexities and challenges arising from unfamiliar tax and regulatory regimes and business customs, as well as language and cultural differences.
Our India Desk team supports Indian and Australian businesses who are evaluating either jurisdiction for the purpose of expansion. With both Indian and Australian experts on the same team this helps us to quickly “connect the dots” for our clients. Our in depth understanding of two distinct jurisdictions provides great value and allows you to focus on what you do best!
We establish one multi-disciplinary team from India and Australia to provide a seamless service with a central point of contact.
It all adds up to a powerful offering that helps our clients plan and execute their strategy, understand and manage risk, and realise value in an increasingly dynamic, complex and competitive environment.
Business communications are assisted with Perth, Western Australia, being only 2.5 hour time difference from India.
Our services include:
- Regulatory environment and business strategy.
- Market entry strategy development and execution.
- Business opportunity identification and analysis.
- Transaction negotiation through to deal completion.
- Commercial and financial due diligence.
- Taxation structuring and advisory.
- Integrated advisory solution through our network of advisors.
- A broad range of audit, tax and other advisory service
Who to get in touch with