Andrew is a Director in the Business Advisory division.
Andrew provides various taxation and consulting services to businesses in a wide variety of industries in both the private and listed environments. The provision of these services has always been based around providing significant personal attention to the client.
Andrew has been involved more specifically in providing strategic advice on specific financial transactions (including acquiring and selling businesses and bringing new equity partners into the business), general corporate operations and also corporate restructures all of which have included dealing with general commercial issues, taxation and the ASIC requirements.
Indigenous Business Support:
Andrew has a passion for assisting Indigenous individual to develop and grow their businesses.
Andrew was responsible for the BHPBIO Indigenous Business Support Program in the Pilbara, and the Chevron Indigenous support program now called the West Pilbara Business Support Program, these were two of the leading Indigenous business incubation and support programs in Australia.
The services and advice that Andrew provides to
- Business plans
- Strategic advice for growth and development
- Assistance with business finance issues
- Identifying key business risks and advise appropriate
- Reviewing financial management systems and processes
- Financial modeling, costing, budgeting and planning advice
- Assistance on corporate governance issues and procedures
- Reviewing management accounts and financial statements
- Business structuring advice
- Review of marketing plans