Brendan is an Assistant Manager in our Corporate team and has a focus on delivering management accounting and advisory support.
Brendan works closely with a range of businesses to support their accounting, financial management and growth requirements, providing services such as:
- Business consulting and planning
- Financial modelling, budgeting and forecasting
- Business and project costing
- Tender and EOI preparation
- Financial Controller/Virtual CFO
- Implementation of accounting/bookkeeping systems and procedures
- Preparing and supporting finance applications
- Financial management including performance/financial analysis
- Business/Accounting systems – reviewing and implementation
- Bookkeeping training
- Internal controls management
Brendan also provides specialist services in both our Indigenous Consulting and Digital Advisory teams.
Brendan has a passion for assisting Indigenous individuals to develop and grow their businesses and has worked in this space since 2014. He has worked with a wide range of businesses from start-up to growth phases, including helping support finance applications through business planning and forecasting/budgeting, as well as helping to build internal accounting and bookkeeping capacity to ensure the business have a strong financial base.
Brendan manages our Digital Advisory service offering within the firm which aims to assist clients with the process of reviewing and implementing appropriate systems to support and grow their operations in an efficient manner. Naturally we often help clients with their accounting system, however our true value comes from providing advice and support on a full range of systems and programs, including; payroll, inventory management, job/project management, point of sale systems (POS), electronic rostering and timesheets, CRM, and online stores/eCommerce.
Industry & Service Specialisations
Phone: +61 8 9426 0666